2018 Statement of Intent Kris Anderson
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
This page has already been migrated, please go see the content on Source.
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Kris Anderson, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for Dallas Makerspace for the year 2018.
My goals for 2018 are:
- Help manage the growth of Dallas Makerspace in expanding while continuing to foster the community that makes DMS thrive.
- Continue to make communication a priority within the roles of DMS leadership.
- Continue to empower members to make Dallas Makerspace a community that functions transparently and with fiscal responsibility.
- Continue to foster the sense of community and growth while promoting greater interaction within different Committees in Dallas Makerspace.
- Actively recruit new teachers to keep teacher burnout at a minimum.
- Continue to be a maker while serving on the Board of Directors.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to: Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings. Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies. If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
/S/ Barbara K Anderson
Nominated by: Chuck Graf, Bill Gee, Paul Traue, Kee Fedek, Stephanie Webb, Christy Cooper, Chuck Baber, Chris Marlow, Stephen Harris, Stan Simmons, john a. gorman