2017 Statement of Intent Luke Olson
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
This page has already been migrated, please go see the content on Source.
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Luke Olson, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2017.
My goals for 2017 include:
- Ensuring the future of the organization as a tax exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- Helping other nonprofit organizations that are part of maker movement to start and grow.
- Improving our facilities and classrooms.
- Streamlining operations to make volunteer efforts more effective and efficient.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Nicole Franczvai