2016 Statement of Intent Mitch Cerroni
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Mitch Cerroni, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2016.
My goals for 2016 are:
- Assisting membership in providing a friendly and positive atmosphere for our community.
- Providing the membership a more uniform and professional working environment to promote safety and efficiency.
- Help the Dallas Makerspace embody the moto of "Be Excellent" and maintain a sense of community.
- Boost our volunteerism and community out-reach.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Haley Moore, Lisa Selk, Heather Williamee