2016 Statement of Intent Ken Purcell
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
This page has already been migrated, please go see the content on Source.
My goals for 2016 are:
- Encourage better communication between members through the monthly membership meeting.
- Increase collaboration between committees by developing DMS group projects.
- Help committees become more effective with outreach to organizations outside of DMS.
- Assist the Public Relations committee in the promotion and advancement of Dallas Makerspace Goals.
- Work with other directors on grants, proposals and grant writing
- Prepare for our future growth needs, either by optimizing spaces we have and/or planning for the next move.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting, regular BoD meetings and any emergency BoD meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Kent Bowling, Katie Luper, Nicole Franczvai