2016 Statement of Intent Brian Terry
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
This page has already been migrated, please go see the content on Source.
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Brian Terry, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2016.
By the end of my term I would like to accomplish the following:
- Foster excellence in the Dallas Makerspace community
- Improve how we welcome and integrate new members to the Space
- Clarify and better communicate Board decisions, including fund allocations and disciplinary actions
- Improve communication and provide effective mediation between members
- Increase the visibility of the Dallas Makerspace in the community at large
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: john a. gorman