2015 Statement of Intent Nick Sainz
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Nick Sainz, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2015.
My goals for 2015 are:
- Help committees achieve a higher level of funding and integration in Dallas Makerspace.
- Promote and streamline monthly membership meeting, focusing upon achieving Quorum on a regular basis.
- Bring more transparency to the Board of Directors decision process so that members that miss meetings are better informed.
- Increase the informative posts on talk from Board of Directors, and lessen reactionary and dismissive posts.
- Increase visibility of Board of Directors members at the space.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Nicholas Schell, Katie Luper, Ken Purcell