2015 Statement of Intent Luke Olson
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Luke Olson, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2015.
My goals for 2015 include:
- Recruiting and rewarding excellent teachers and trainers.
- Establishing a structure to hire and retain employees (and interns) enabling significant growth for the organization in the future.
- Ensuring the future of the organization as a tax exempt 501(c)(3) non profit.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Brandon Dunson, Pearce Dunlap, Natcha Pradappet